Re: "In the Evening" on True Blood?!?

At 11:26 AM 7/29/2013, Lee McCauslin wrote:
Nowadays, I'm just happy to hear Zep anywhere so I find it hard to get
mad at anyone for using Zep tunes.

In my case, I can't hear a Zep tune w/o paying strict attention. You know those Facebook cartoons that say something like "Shut the F*** up when Led Zeppelin is playing"? That's my attitude. Of course, I don't watch TV (don't own a TV) so for me it's a moot point about the use of Led Zeppelin music in shows or commercials anyway.

Lif C. Strand
Technical Writing
Non-technical Writing, too
The Thrivalist book series