RE: "In the Evening" on True Blood?!?

I here where you're coming from.  I remember that bit from Hicks and we all
agreed with it to a certain degree.

But these are definitely different times.  The lure of the pay day to replace
the one that's lost is too good.  I also think the stigma of letting people use
your songs in commercials isn't nearly as bad as it was back then.

Agree on the Asteroids Galaxy Tour group, quite like them.  I heard them
through that commercial as well.  I wasn't sure if they were a real band or
not.  They also used a few other songs that were pretty good.  They did put a
lot of time and effort to find the music that best suited their commercial and
it really worked.  Companies are putting a lot of effort into finding the right
song but they still get it wrong sometimes.