Re: An Awesome Day at School (Yes, there is Zep Content... in Fact, it Revolves around the Zep

It's random stuff like that that makes being a Zeppelin fan fun, even 30 years after the fact. It's really even kinda unique to the younger Zeppelin fan - you older folks who were around for the flight of Zeppelin pretty much can assume your peers are mostly into Zeppelin, but admitting you're a Zep freak can be perilously close to proclaiming oneself a geek in certain circles to people 20 years younger who think that rock started with Alice In Chains. So suddenly finding out that everyone you know is a Zephead is like a weight lifted off your shoulders - you can openly wear that 75-tour t-shirt to class now, and you don't have to turn down the stereo when you have Travelling Riverside Blues blaring at full-volume as you enter the parking lot.

Me, I was never cool anyway, so I didn't care.  LOL
TimD

Nathan Hevensone wrote:
<snip>

By the time the album was over people wanted more, so my friend threw
on II (turns out he's got the complete studio recordings box set in
his CD case, plus BBC, TSRTS remastered, and How the West Was Won).
All in all, I think we listened to the first 4 albums before I went to
class.  It was fucking awesome!

Long live Led Zeppelin!

(I know, random story, but I thought y'all here at FBO would enjoy that... :D)