Re: An Awesome Day at School (Yes, there is Zep Content... in Fact, it Revolves around the Zep

Ten years ago, I frequently tried to time my entry into the high
school parking lot with the "loooooooove" portion of Whole Lotta Love
when that riff to end all riffs kicks in.  Or Immigrant Song, Bring It
On Home, Kashmir (although then I just received idiotic 'is that Puff
Daddy?' comments because people loved to piss me off...) - the list of
great entry music goes on.  Of course, I had just spent a bunch of
money on a CD player in my car, which was my grandparents' old 1989
Dodge Spirit, but had failed to realize at the time of installation
that there were only two speakers in the car (up front) without much
bottom end.  So I was probably laughed at more than anything.  Oh
well...  people could still hear the screaming and wailing guitar of
Jimmy Page just fine.