To: <stevethomson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2009 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: Phasors on Stun (was Re: The crap that is FBO...)

Well, like I said, I thought I was the only one! There USED to be some
great shows on the radio years back that I would go out of my way to
listen to and tape.  Synthetic Pleasures, Noise Annoys, Nech's Raw
Oyster show on WJTB... I digress....  WNYU still does the New Afternoon
Show and Digilusion but just not the same as it was. Heck to date I have
their number memorized 212-998-1818 as I used to call and make requests
ad nauseum.  Heck I'd even mess with their minds and ask  " Hey you got
the new Nech's Noises Inc.? " ! ! ! !  But Nash was something that got
played regularly with some of the other 'out there' stuff. Heck Nash was
and is the original Buckethead... but I'll leave that up to the Badgers
to google up and see what I mean. ; )

http://www.imeem.com/damnedgoodmusic/music/QZaOxXSj/nash_the_slash_phasers_on_stun/