Re: The crap that is FBO...

Mr. Thompson

I notice that this is the 2nd time people have
complained about the continual Plant-bashing on this
list (led, may I say, by YOU) which gives many of us
the impression that one cannot defend the poor man at
all without a post about how wrong one is (usually,
again, YOU)  and who pipes up to say, oh, no, that's
not true - you're mistaken?  Why YOU the biggest
offender!!!!
I'm thinking it might be a bit more credible coming
from someone who DOESN'T diss RP quite as much - just
a thought...
Now please, waste bandwidth telling ME how wrong I
must be....
BB
Teleri