Re: Foxes (NZC)

I can't believe this!
Ever since I saw this picture in the theater when it was first released
(1980 - hm, what else happened that year?), I have believed that I was the
only person on earth who really, really liked it.
Now I find that it is particularly beloved among the folks on FBO.  Is there
something in the nature of Zeppelin fans that make them more likely to enjoy
this film?  I was sixteen at the time; is it as simple as Libido?  (I'm a
hetero female . . . but if Jodie *asked* me . . .)
Fascinating (as Spock would say).
nr
ehnnar@xxxxxxxxxxx
p.s. yes, I am drunk, so probably I am not "rational" at this time.