Re: a quick rant...

Hi everyone,
Oh my,
we are talking distinctly different approaches to presentation, and
performance.
Ronnie can wring a solo out if he gets an opportunity.
Keif is a Richards (in spite of the Italian part of the family) so don't
knock it, there's nothing gained there.
What if you listen to "Beggar's Banquet," some interesting background
there, what?
Jimmy is unique in his ability to turn seemingly accidental note
compliations into tension brewing bubbling over ecstatic musical releases.
The ladies in the audience know better.
Best "accidental music" I ever listened to.
Shar