If we could just join hands.....

Hi all,
Several people already have laughed at this (rightfully so), but I just =
thought I might mention this:=20
Q.How do you make a list which is free like this list but has the =
numbers of people of DG at the same time?
A.Subscribe this list to DG.
I know it sounds dumb (and very well probably is), but if you think =
about it, its one way to keep the systems seperate (ala Hong Kong) and =
yet exchange the same info, and if things go wrong, it can be unsubbed =
and this list still remains as a list in its own right. BTW- rather than =
flame me for this idea, I can accept silence as a "I don't think so". =
And now...
Possible list name:
"Tea for all"

	Adam