RE: Sad news...

I did not personally know JR, but I will say even in death he still makes us
laugh.

<Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 14:34:13 -0500
<From: fireclown fabulosa <fyrclwn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<Subject: RE: Sad news...
<<<i asked him what his problem was with Plant, really, and he said that
truthfully, he didn't have one personally, his problem was with lead singers in
general.  he said that having been a drummer for 30+ years, he was really tired
of always having to stare at the lead singer's ass.  he'd seen some good ones
and some really bad ones, but from his vantage point, all lead singers were
nothing more than an ass that makes noise.>>>