SSS & Gene Simmons

Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:32:20 -0400
From: James Bonal <bonal71@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SSS adding songs as they wind down this leg of the tour

Pretty sure I haven't seen these songs played by the SSS yet, at least in 2013.

WtLB:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQYVjnkGQR8

 Shine it All Around:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTszBeFSYZU

Thanks for posting James, these are great.  Wish he had played WTLB at our show.

All,
On the Gene Simmons talk, the only thing I can contribute is that we were
devout watchers of his show Family Jewels.  On that show it was clear that
during a KISS  London show that their was some sort of special guest occupying
Shannon's attention.  Then at some point, I believe here on FBO, someone posted
a link to a picture of her and Jimmy together.  So whether it was just Jimmy
out having a good time with a VIP pass, Gene asking him to come to discuss
business, them being actual "friends" or musician friends, or some other
reason, they do in fact know each other for sure.  After that it's all
speculation on my part.