Re: Sad news...

That was an old Bill Bruford sentiment - sounds like JR might've been a fan. :)

"I love seeing the whites of an audience’s eyes instead of being stuck in the back and seeing John Wetton’s ass. Life for me is a series of asses that I played behind. Adrian Belew has got a very nice ass, slim. John Wetton’s is a little bigger. Jon Anderson’s is very small. Nice legs, lousy ass. It’s a series of asses."
— Bill Bruford

Christopher