Fw: Re: Gene Simmons Offer.

Frankly, I like KISS.  A lot.  And I didn't get into them when I was 10 because
of "marketing".  Like I knew what that was in the fifth grade.

It was Paul Stanley's chest that drew me in :)

And I think the tunes are pretty good.  I really like Dressed To Kill.

And what constitutes a "serious" artistic musician?

Who would anyone consider the most "serious" musician anyway?

Even if you could come up with a name, Zeppelin won't unite for anyone.

Well, maybe Jesus.