From: Nech <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: zeppelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 9:02 am
Subject: Re: The crap that is FBO...

OMG!!! I thought I was the only one that ever heard of Nash the Slash!!! Man did that just bring back some high school memories!!! Just consider me the FBO marriage counselor. Dr. RuthNech zeppelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:zeppelin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Nashers? Are those members of the Nash the Slash fan club? Speaking of > which, any Canucks on here remember Nash the Slash's electric voilin > version of Smoke On the Water? > > Anyway, good point, Nestor. > > Nech wrote: > >> And then there are those that take every opportunity to bash the >> nashers..