Re: Led Zeppelin rollercoaster saved from bankruptcy

nutz, the link doesn't work!

In a message  dated 2/20/2009 8:55:15 A.M. Central Standard Time,
tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx  writes:
Whew!!!! I thought it would be gone before I ever got a chance to  ride
it! I still better hurry up...

> The Led Zeppelin  rollercoaster at South Carolina’’s Hard Rock Park has
> been saved from  bankruptcy and liquidation, with a new ownership group
> stepping in to  buy it.
> According to Contactmusic, FPI MB Entertainment has bought the  park
> for 25 million dollars.
> The entertainment website says  that the parks new owners are planning
> to re-open it this  summer.
> The previous owners of the park had filed for bankruptcy in  September
> last year, just five months after the Myrtle Beach tourist  attraction
> opened and Zeppelin’’s The Shake, Rattle & Roller  Coaster first took a
> spin.  (ANI)

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/led-zeppelin-rollercoaster-s
aved-from-bankruptcy_100157508.html

steps!