Re: Led Zeppelin rollercoaster saved from bankruptcy

    Yeah, at $25 million, they got a Hell of a deal! From what I
heard, they said it was worth $400 mill!! You know from the very
beginning, I was wondering how the whole theme park *right in* Myrtle
Beach would fair. For one, the prices seemed prohibitive. I know
before, way back when we first were discussing the park, I mentioned
the ticket prices and somebody else here commented about.........maybe
it was...Six Flag's prices being about the same or more; however, the
Hard Rock Park is........was.....no Six Flags or even a Paramount's
Carowinds.......or.........you know what I mean. In my opinion it had
very little theme park appeal (other than the Zep coaster). I would
and still will pay it though just for the opportunity to ride the
coaster, but high ticket prices or no, I'm not sure that's the best
place for a theme park. Like me, don't most people go to the beach for
fun in the sun and skin in the wind?!? Like I said, if it weren't for
THE coaster, I wouldn't be interested in going to the Hard Rock Park
at all.
               Ramblin' On,
                  Cosmic

--