Re: Holy Starship Batman !

I really hope that this lady walks, and talks, with dignity. It must be awful
to read things about yourself that you wish other people had the grace
to keep silent about.  I wouldn't want certain people talking about me
and my past or things that I had done or said in private.  The warning
flag went up when you said that you had to leave things out of what
she said, so naturally I wondered.

I'm really very picky about what I read about them and tend to only
read interviews they have given.  I have never read a single book
about them or most articles that other people write.  I've said before
I am too sensitive about it, so I don't torture myself unnecessarily.
When I had the programme done for the Knebworth exhibit I was really
strict about what I accepted.  Something the journalist I know (who
was also on tour with them) wrote at the end of his piece made me
really happy.  He said, "I implore people to take Led Zeppelin's
utterly extraordinary musical prowess, talent, some would say genius,
seriously.  It should be placed well above the drugs, wrecked hotel
rooms, groupies, pranks and outrageous parties.  Memories of Led
Zeppelin should be, above all, those of music."

To that I say a big Amen. :)