Re: 2 New Zep Books

Disagree. Shadwick was writing a biography of the band. The title of
his book is "Led Zeppelin 1969-1980: The Story of a Band and Their
Music". Shadwick chose to discuss both, Cole and Davis did not discuss
the music at all - that's the difference. Although Shadwick does
mention Crowley and Page's esoteric interests it does not spend reams
of pages dwelling on it. Shadwick's book is therefore IMO a valid
biography.

Meg