RE: We Are All Going to Hell (ZC)

Author Tom Friend asserts Robert Plant commands us to sell our soul to the
devil by
singing "If your going to San Francisco, be sure to wear flowers in your hair.
If your
going to San Francisco, your gonna meet a lotta DEVIL people there". The website
missionary has apparently applied Friend's theory to the film TSRTS. FWIW, at
one
time I was contacted by Friend (concert photos I'd taken of Jimmy are published
in
his book) and I went to great lengths to explain to him the lyrical passage as
sung
by Robert Plant is "...GENTLE people there". He simply would not agree with me.

Now then, Christie, about your "garden"...

Steve A. Jones