To: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:15 PM
Subject: RE: We Are All Going to Hell (ZC)

Author Tom Friend asserts Robert Plant commands us to sell our soul to the devil by singing "If your going to San Francisco, be sure to wear flowers in your hair. If your going to San Francisco, your gonna meet a lotta DEVIL people there". The website missionary has apparently applied Friend's theory to the film TSRTS. FWIW, at one time I was contacted by Friend (concert photos I'd taken of Jimmy are published in his book) and I went to great lengths to explain to him the lyrical passage as sung by Robert Plant is "...GENTLE people there". He simply would not agree with me.

Now then, Christie, about your "garden"...

Steve A. Jones