Re: We Are All Going to Hell (ZC)

That is the guy during the 98 tour I was trading videos with on a regular basis. From FL if memory serves me. He told me he was writing a book on LZ. I recall him telling me it was going to be the most informative book written yet on our band. I felt somewhat honored to be able to help him as he told me he was using the videos to quote Plantations etc. for it. Then when the book came out it was anti-Zep!!! I felt so betrayed.
Dan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve A. Jones" <sonicremaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 11:15 PM
Subject: RE: We Are All Going to Hell (ZC)

Author Tom Friend asserts Robert Plant commands us to sell our soul to the devil by singing "If your going to San Francisco, be sure to wear flowers in your hair. If your going to San Francisco, your gonna meet a lotta DEVIL people there". The website missionary has apparently applied Friend's theory to the film TSRTS. FWIW, at one time I was contacted by Friend (concert photos I'd taken of Jimmy are published in his book) and I went to great lengths to explain to him the lyrical passage as sung by Robert Plant is "...GENTLE people there". He simply would not agree with me.

Now then, Christie, about your "garden"...

Steve A. Jones