Reintroduction! and Happy B-Day to this New List!

 It is truly a pleasure and joy to be in company of such incredible
people (thank you for having me!) who put their busy schedules aside to
bring us what will be The New Led Zeppelin List!!!

Also, I must express my deep gratitude and admiration to each and
everyone who is doing such a wonderful job bringing this entity to life
for all of us to enjoy! From the bottom of my heart I Thank You!

I would like to take this brief moment and reintroduce myself!!! I am
Rainn, a long time lurker from the "other list" (writing is not my
strong point:-)! However, I am looking forward to contributing to this
forum with whatever I can!

Happy Birthday, The New Led Zeppelin List!!!:-)

With my best regards,

Rainn*)</fontfamily>

http://www.bway.net/~rainn