Greetings

     Hello all, it's nice to hear from you again!

     This is my first post to the new list (which I just found a couple of
     hours ago).  I'm realy happy to see that there's already a fair amount
     of activity here.

     Zep content:  I found *the coolest* picture of Jimmy Page today at the
     Electric Magic site.  It's from somewhere in the UK in 1994.  Jimmy's
     sitting with cigarette in hand by some ancient-looking fireplace,
     managing to look at ease and yet enigmatic, and a caption reads:
     "Jimmy Page Guitar God."  Kinda says it all, doesn't it?

     Later,
     Jennifer