Re: Yay Zep...

Sorry, Jaysen.

FBO is always fun and civil....but what you wrote was quite comical.  It's not
JP worship as it is you have nothing to base your statement on.  Pretty silly
of you. Old people pills?  That had to be the steamiest pile of an email I've
read while being on FBO.  Lol.

 If his health is good he could get up on stage and kill it right now.  No
doubt.  It's Jimmy Page.

Mike