Re: Yay Zep...

you got me all excited, then a no show happened.

On Monday, January 27, 2014 1:46 PM, Nech Tytla <nech.tytla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That'll learn me for trusting someone outside of my dental plan.. : (   oh
well,  after watching some of the show I'm glad they were not there. It'd have
been painful to watch them grimacing thru most of those performances.   So like
what do the Daft Punk fellows actually do... I mean I got what the musicians
and Stevie were doing, but other than that I couldn't help but wonder just how
skanky those helmets must be by the end of this event.  I guess dj-ing is all
about wearing headgear now ? Dafct Punk DeadMouse or something like that ...
maybe I didn't take enough ecstasy...I don't get it.