Sun Kill Moon: "I Watched The Film The Song Remains The Same"

I thought some of you might find this interesting.

I'm a fan of Mark Kozelek but only knew of him through his Sun Kill Moon
moniker.  It was only later I found out he was in Red House Painters who I'm
not that familiar with.  I had heard a couple of songs back in my university
days which I liked but never followed up on that.

It turns out he's a big fan of Zeppelin (had no idea) and wrote this new song.
It's quite a sad song but beautiful, at least to me anyway..

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/01/24/the-song-remains-the-same-and-kind-of-blue/

Eddie