JBLZE and Heart last night

I saw Jason Bonham and Heart last night at Riverbend amphitheater in
Cincinnati.  It was a great night of Zeppelin music and perfect weather
conditions along the banks of the Ohio river.  JBLZE experience came on around
7:30 and played for maybe an hour.  It seemed to go by way too fast.  I just
wished they could have played more, but as the opening act, I understand that
their time was limited. For me the absolute standout song of the set was When
The Levee Breaks.  The slide guitar playing was fantastic and they even brought
out a harmonica player for that part of the song.  Not sure who the harmonica
player was but he looked like one of the guitar techs I had seen working around
the side of the stage (not sure about that).  Jason really nailed the huge drum
sound of that song!
I never imagined I would attend a Heart concert (especially not in the year
2013) but they really put on a rockin' show.  They ended their set with an
awesome version of Crazy on You.  Ann and Nancy's version of Battle of Evermore
was superb also.  Just the two of them out front with acoustic guitar and
mandolin.  Seeing Jason's band playing with Heart was incredible and I imagine
a tour like this will never happen again so I'm really glad I had an
opportunity to experience it.

Steve