 From: Lif Strand <lif.strand@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tim Fricke <oldstyle5150@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: maria callas <vocals7851@xxxxxxxxx>; zeppelin@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Gene Simmons Offer.

At 12:15 PM 7/26/2013, Tim Fricke wrote:
>How about dressing up in a dragon suit but not wearing any makeup? Is
>that about music?

I had to laugh because I knew someone would call me on
that.  However, think about it:  Everyone was doing the dressing
up/costume stuff in the 1970s.  It was the new thing, the new
fad.  *All* those musicians who are still around and performing grew
out of it except for....

Lif C. Strand
Technical Writing
Non-technical Writing, too