Re: Led Zeppelin News - Peter Mensch Reddit Updates

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Wyatt Brake <wyattbrake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Wyatt Brake <wyattbrake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Led-Zeppelin-News/103835869791090?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
>>
>> I haven't gotten into the whole Reddit thing, so I'm following updates
>> via the LZNews "twitter on facebook" stream...
>
> I don't really know who James Cook is, but he apparently runs the LZN
> page and often has good information and seems to be worth following if
> you're on Facebook and/or Twitter:
> https://www.facebook.com/JamesLiamCook
>
> Everything below the line is taken from that page.

>From Peter Mensch, Jimmy Page’s manager: ‘Page doesn’t drink at all.’
#jimmypage #ledzeppelin

Jimmy Page’s manager hints at Led Zeppelin’s music coming to Spotify:
‘Anything is possible’ #ledzeppelin #jimmypage #spotify

Jimmy’s manager on his relationship with Robert Plant: ‘It goes back
way further and way deeper than anyone of us can imagine or discover'