Re: Led Zeppelin News - Peter Mensch Reddit Updates

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Wyatt Brake <wyattbrake@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Led-Zeppelin-News/103835869791090?ref=stream&hc_location=stream
>
> I haven't gotten into the whole Reddit thing, so I'm following updates
> via the LZNews "twitter on facebook" stream...

I don't really know who James Cook is, but he apparently runs the LZN
page and often has good information and seems to be worth following if
you're on Facebook and/or Twitter:
https://www.facebook.com/JamesLiamCook

Everything below the line is taken from that page.

Peter Mensch on Lucifer Rising and the Death Wish II soundtrack 'we
should sell those 2 as CDs'

'let's be frank, sound on itunes blows compared to cd or vinyl' -
Jimmy Page's manager on the Led Zeppelin catalogue iTunes remaster.

It sounds like Jimmy Page's manager has tried to convince him to
release the Yardbirds Live at the Anderson Theatre album.

When asked if Jimmy Page will play live again, 'I wish I had answers for you.'

When asked about Jimmy's lack of live dates, his manager replied with
'Welcome to the world of managing Jimmy Page'