From: Brian <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Lif Strand <lif.strand@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Nech <tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; zeppelin <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 23, 2013 12:45 pm
Subject: Re: Page ready & set to tour?!?!

Actually, Page mentioned in an interview last year, before the remasters came
up, that he had completed a side of an album, and at the time said album and
tour were due this year. Now, Page is a master procrastinator, and he's run
that
story for a couple of years. But an album and tour were definitely being talked
about and actively worked on.

Brian, who is on holidays and not close to my computer, so please don't request
that I substantiate my claims, Gardiner

On 2013-07-23, at 4:25 PM, Lif Strand <lif.strand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That seems pure speculation to me.  All reports I've read say that the album
Jimmy Page is set to release isn't Page's own work, it's remastered/revitalized
Led Zeppelin work,.  As for a Page tour - well, we've been reading about that
for a couple years.  It's possible Page could have been working on an
additional
album but I haven't seen anything about him being in the studio - not that I
come across very much detail of his life.