Re: Page ready & set to tour?!?!

That seems pure speculation to me. All reports I've read say that the album Jimmy Page is set to release isn't Page's own work, it's remastered/revitalized Led Zeppelin work,. As for a Page tour - well, we've been reading about that for a couple years. It's possible Page could have been working on an additional album but I haven't seen anything about him being in the studio - not that I come across very much detail of his life.

I think that Plant in particular, but the others to an extent, like to keep their options open by alluding to a possible joint tour. They don't have to do (or say) much to get us all excited.

Here's a link to the Business Week article. <http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-07-23/led-zeppelin-s-plant-hits-tour-raises-band-reunion-hope-review>http://www.businessweek.com/news/2013-07-23/led-zeppelin-s-plant-hits-tour-raises-band-reunion-hope-review