Re: Najma Akhtar's Prompter on Unledded

Yes, that's somewhat common knowledge, but I don't recall hearing how they *
met*.  She's so perfect for the role, I just assumed they met via Page &
Plant's search for a singer for the show.  I would be surprised to find out
that's not the case because I know they would have conducted such a
search.  For Plant and her to have met and dated and her appropriateness
for the role, not to mention the timing, be a coincidence would be one hell
of a coincidence.