Najma Akhtar's Prompter on Unledded

I was just listening to it, so I thought I'd drop a quick note regarding
the Unledded/No Quarter performance for those who aren't aware.  The reason
Najma Akhtar missed a verse or two on BOE is because her teleprompter
malfunctioned.  If you watch the video closely during the song, you'll
notice that she glances at Robert and shakes her and kind of shrugs at a
point where she's missing a verse--which I can't say I minded considering
what an unbelievable singer she is; perfect for that role, really.  Curious
how the boys found her.

--
Best Regards,
J.Paul Zoccali