Re: Kennedy Center Comments

I generally agree with this.
Thought Jack Black was fine
Foo Fighters were adequate.

Sorry, but i just can't believe they couldn't have found someone better than
Kid Rock to honor Led Zeppelin. Being a fan or referring to Zep tunes on his
albums shouldn't be enough to get him on the bill.  He doesn't have a good
voice for rock. Ill defer to others as to whether he was a good rapper.

I liked Lenny Kravitz.

I agree, Heart w/Jason & choir was definitely the highlight.

Cant get too upset- - I don't really like seeing anyone do LZ tunes other than
LZ (though I did enjoy hearing Heart do Rock n Roll in 1979!)