Kennedy Center Comments

I think it was ridiculous to have Jack Black introduce Led Zeppelin. Really?
Jack Black?  He made a time-star joke out of the band in my opinion.  Led
Zeppelin deserved way better than that.  Selling their souls to the devil - how
f**king cliche.  Dial-a-cliche.

I did think it was pathetic that there was gaping silence in the audience when
Jack Black said "BONZO"...

Robert Plant wiped away a tear at the end of Stairway.  I can't believe the
earth didn't stop spinning.  Frankly, I think he was thinking of Bonzo and his
son (Karac).

I noticed Pat behind JPJ, and PG behind Plant.  Anyone notice if anybody was
stationed behind Page?

I think Kid Rock probably asked to do that, rather than he got invited.

Lenny K. is overrated.  Obama is fake.  Hawkins' vocals SUCK.

Whew!

God Bless Us All :)

"The Rolling Stones changed the sound of rock.
And The Beatles changed the sound of music.
But Led Zeppelin changed the very sound of sound."