Re: LZ Letterman Appearance - Steve Sauer Report

Actually, I think Colbert reads the books, too. But since his character is
a send-up of O'Reilly and Hannity and Limbaugh and so on, he's supposed to
act ignorant.

--
No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced.

(That was Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Twitter... not me... :( )