Re: LZ Letterman Appearance - Steve Sauer Report

I'm surprised Steve didn't mention what I thought was the most pathetic
moment from Dave.

He picks up the Celebration Day case and actually asks them in what year
and at what stadium... information readily available and pathetically
obvious on the outside back of the case! So... apparently... Letterman
can't read?

I think Letterman made it painfully obvious that he was no actual fan of
Led Zeppelin. I mean, I'm sure he saw them live and had a few albums and
stuff, but the questions he asked...

Just wow...

----
"No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons
were terribly inconvenienced."
~Neil deGrasse Tyson