Re: Karma and the Grammys??

a real good slap on music industry Grant. i agree with you.

how far the criteria goes back when selecting songs for grammies? why
not ALS then? and does it matter actually? i don't think so.

true fans and artists don't give a damn about awards. a great song and
a heartfelt companion of thousands in arenas even after 40 years are
the greatest award for both parties.

i, on my behalf, buy an album if i like it and will not buy it if i
don't like it even jimmy page or robert plant produces it. i didn't
like firm's mean business, robert's dreamland, mighty rearranger and
raising sand and i will not buy them. but this is my choice.

if you want some good solo robert go to:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24086&highlight=Robert+Plant+King+Biscuit

or

http://tinyurl.com/PlantKB1983

oner