Re: I think Robert's win is...

> So tell me Trent what part of "Most High" did they
> "rip off"?

They themselves even acknowledged that it was a nod to Kashmir.

That aside though, my point was that they won a Grammy for *THAT*.  Good song?
In the ear of the beholder, I s'pose.  Was it honestly better than Pearl Jam's
"Do The Evolution"?  C'mon now.  Clearly Led Zep was being recognized, long
after the fact, for the brilliance of their catalog.  It was nothing to do with
MH and everything to do with Led Zeppelin.

- t