Re: I think Robert's win is...

Nope, no echo, Trent.

I think your contention is that Most High is a rip-off of something
that Zeppelin had already done, and I think many people would disagree
with such an assertion.

Meg may have been disagreeing with what you were implying, or she may
have simply interpreted your post as a mistake - since Page & Plant
were nominated (but did not win) a few years earlier for their
rendition of Kashmir that appeared on No Quarter/Unledded, and you
could conceivably have been referring to that.

Just a guess.
_________