To: "FBO" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 9:17 PM
Subject: Re: Raising Sand raising the bottom line...

Too bad Percy wouldn't take a cue from Alison and do some recording and a small tour with his former band. And I don't mean Strange Sensation!

wildcatfan822@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't think they will do anything until 2010 because Alison plans to
record with Union Station this summer, and follow that with a small tour. Or
at least that is what the members of Union Station are telling everyone.