RE: Fillmore film on LZ.com

I think various bands tried called out the lawyers.  Not sure how succesful
they were and possibly they just wanted to show muscle to get a better deal.
The press seemed to stop reporting after the initial burst so not sure how far
anything went.

What I want to know is if they did have something more substantial and if they
did get sued to keep it all quiet why is the April show still on rotation.  It
makes no sense to let them stream that but not the others.  You would have
thought any injunction or what have you would stop all material from being
streamed.

So far I've only read vague reports from them about what Zeppelin material they
have.  The one show available you can get in better quality as a fan bootleg!

They still haven't sorted out the video footage though nor the FLAC downloads
they said would happen.  Sure they have mountains of stuff to go through but
you would think if it was worth money then they would just hire in more people
to get it out there.  We need a man on the inside!!

I can't remember the timeline now but did Wolfgang's Vault start up with the
streaming before or after the Zeppelin DVD was released?