Re: Some art (not by me for once ;) )

Yes, I guess I should have warned people that the guy is pretty intent on female anatomy... erm. Sorry :D

Kind of makes you think he's doing that under LSD. These colour hurt my eyes. But it was to weird to pass.

TheCosmicEnergy a écrit :
    Wow..........he's got some interesting stuff. That Zeppelin
collage on the main page is killer, by the way! Tha faery paintings
are pretty sick too: http://www.celsomathias.com/pg-pinturas.htm

I believe this one is my fav. Is it me, or do she look a little bit
like Fergie?: http://www.celsomathias.com/zoom/pintura_nimph.htm
           Cheers,
              Cosmicº°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø