Re: A question to collectors

As for myself I never collect anything so I don't really know.
I think the guy who asked me wants to mainly list his stuff somewhere and be able to search a database to see who owns what. He's mostly looking for a finished software product to manage his huge collection also. But it's not a Zepp collection.

Annie Hollinshead a écrit :
Is this keeping track of collectibles to do with buying/selling them?

For the next exhibit there is a book of memorabilia in the planning
stages, profits to the ABC Trust of course.   Memories in Music's
website might be a nice place to host a list of collectibles depending
on why the list is created and what it's purpose was, as I want it to
always be associated with the charity.  :)