From: Wyatt Brake [mailto:wyattbrake@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 11:36 PM
To: RJ Edwards
Cc: tytlane@xxxxxxxxxxxx; ZepFBO; Dragonlady
Subject: Re: Stephen Davis to do G&R

Hey - a month where you can say you get the magazine for the articles...

Couldn't pass that one up - sorry.

Wouldn't have minded a wardrobe malfunction from Leona Lewis.

Okay, that's enough...

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:03 AM, RJ Edwards <edwardrj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have the September playboy and there is a portion of his book, in there.
Not bad writing but you are correct below.  Also they talk about some
craphole they lived near an alley in Hollywood.