Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 8:41 AM
Subject: RE: Shame on the BBC!

I can see why it had to be sync'd. Even the choir singing earlier was clearly mimed. I don't think they wanted to leave it to chance with oh say a billion people watching :-)

At least the BBC didn't speak over the intro - WTF is wrong with those other presenters?? You can't talk over the opening riff of WLL! - and yeah the sound could have been better.

However, despite all that I still think it was great IMO. I enjoyed it alot. I recorded it on my eyeTV USB thingy on my Imac and already watched it a few times. All the negatives still don't bother me.

Eddie