Re: We're All Going To Hell (NZC)

Speaking only for myself, I've never been able to relate to the mindset of
being angry/sad/otherwise emotional and melodramatic about what people who have
different beliefs than I do think about me and what I think does or does not
lay in wait in the hereafter.  I certainly can't understand the temptation to
belittle such a person in a protected forum such as this, where my writings are
likely to go unnoticed, rather than contacting that person directly.

I guess I'm just not that insecure in my beliefs.

- t