To: "ZepFBO" <zeppelin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2008 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: We Are All Going to Hell (ZC)

Wow, I never knew the devil liked flowers! Gotta be more careful! LOL

Author Tom Friend asserts Robert Plant commands us to sell our soul to the devil by singing "If your going to San Francisco, be sure to wear flowers in your hair. If your
going to San Francisco, your gonna meet a lotta DEVIL people there".