Re: Tapes not Zep? Bollicks!

I thought it was meant as a <wink wink> disclaimer to any authorities who may
hassle you.  In the wake of the Ballentine site (Sorry, Chris), and the problems
some people in Europe have had with customs, why not?  If need be, we could be a
list of zeppelin tribute bands fans!  Instead of The Earls Court video....we
trade a video of a tribute band in a dark hall recreating the Earls Court
experience.  Like when you were in school, and you'd go on a field trip to an
"authentic colonial village".  Well...those pilgrims drove home from work that
night...and that Earls Court tribute video is so dark and glitchy because of a
shitty SECAM/PAL/NTSC transfer.  That's right.  How could we possibly have
authentic recordings?  They were never released!